Big River Community Services District
Secret to our success? You!
The fees are assessed 7 days a week, 365 days a year unless otherwise noted below. The "General Public" is defined as anyone that is NOT a Big River Renter or DOES NOT PAY the property taxes and assessments that appear on the yearly San Bernardino Property Tax Statement for Big River property owners. Watercraft being launched must have current registation.
- $10 per vehicle
- $25 per launch (vehicle with trailer)
- No charge for vehicle
- $15 per launch (vehicle with trailer)
ONE YEAR PARK PASS: $150
WALKING IN FROM OUTSIDE THE PARK : $1.00 per person. This is to apply to anyone over the age of 16 during the months of May through September. During the Winter months ( October through April 1st), no one is charged.
WINTER VISITORS: $50 park pass can be purchased anytime but pass expires on April 30th.
BIG RIVER PROPERTY OWNERS: Two park passes per parcel are available with proof of paid property taxes and assessments to San Bernardino County.
BIG RIVER RENTERS: One year park pass is available for $75. A lease agreement or utility bill is required as proof of renting.
CLUB HOUSE RENTAL
- Big River Property Owners: $100, $50 refunded if Club House is cleaned after the event.
- General Public: $150 plus $50 cleaning fee which is refundable if Club House is cleaned after the event.
- Big River Property Owners: Free, $50 cleaning fee which is refundable if Gazebo is cleaned after the event.
- General Public: Free, $50 cleaning fee which is refundable if Gazebo is cleaned after the event.